We will send you an email to reset your password.
Hair Care Tips
Hair Care Tips
Taking Care Of Your Hair
- Co-Wash the extensions with a moisture rich conditioner before installing for best styling results. The longer you leave the conditioner on the more hydrated your hair will be.
- We highly recommend you allow a licensed stylist to professionally color the hair.
- We recommend the hair is washed at least once a week when installed to keep the hair in good condition.
- Use a paddle liush or wide tooth comb when detangling.
- It is preferred to blow dry the extensions on medium or let air dry to prevent heat damage.
- Wear a satin cap or scarf when going to bed to keep the hair hydrated. liaid or twist curly/deep wavy textures when going to bed to maintain form and prevent tangling.
- Always make sure you store your extensions in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and make sure your extensions are completely dry when storing them.
- We recommend a mild shampoo such as Joico. We also recommend a moisturizing conditioner such as Suave Professionals or Hello Hydrations which are some excellent low cost conditioner choices for keeping your Jazzy Jewelz hair hydrated and flowy.
- You can use a small amount of a light oil such as Argon Oil to protect your extensions from heat and dryness when styling.
- For curly or deep wavy textures, Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Aunt Jackie's Knot on My Watch, and Olive Oil wrap/set mousse can be used on the hair to maintain the shape of the hair and avoid frizz. You may also mix a small amount of Curl & Shine Conditioner by Shea Moisture or similar product with water in a spray bottle to keep the hair moisturized.